by Deborah Gliebe of FireGate Ministries
Spoken December 31, 2007, and videoed
at Word-A-Live church in Penn Valley, California.
(NOTE: During the transcriptions of this prophecy, several events happened listed in this prophecy, ie; Storm, floods, high winds, dam breaking and canal rupturing which flooded 600 homes).
This is the year to cry out for the prodigal’s return. The cry for the prodigals will come before the throne of God and be heard. God is about to put a hook in the jaw of the prodigals and bring them home. FireGate has over 1000 intercessors; we are asking our intercessors to be in prayer this year for the prodigals. If you would like to become a prayer partner, please sign up with FireGate. If you have a prodigal, please send us the name and age and we will pray.
There are coming open heaven visitations in Ireland. In places where saints have wailed and travailed, such as in the Welsh Revival in Wales, old wells will be reopened.
There will be increase in angelic activity, where angels will be seen and at times heard in and during worship services. A greater understanding of angels will be released to the nations. God wants to give us a greater revelation so we can cooperate with the angels. He showed me that there are a variety of job descriptions for angels including:
1. There are angels that help prosper the way before His servants. Genesis 24:40 states, “But he said to me, ‘The LORD, before whom I walk, will send His angel with you and prosper your way; and you shall take a wife for my son from my family and from my father’s house.”
2. There are trumpet sounding angels.
3. There are angels that have been released into regions to carry and release the word of the Lord.
4. Some angels have been assigned to release destruction upon the earth. Regarding the children of Israel in Psalm 78:49 it states, “He cast on them the fierceness of His anger, wrath, indignation, and trouble by sending angels of destruction among them.”
5. There are some angels appointed to be gate keepers. They have been given the authority to open and close the way. An illustration of this is found in Numbers 22:22-23a which declares, “Then God’s anger was aroused because he went, and the Angel of the LORD took His stand in the way as an adversary against him. And he was riding on his donkey, and his two servants were with him. Now the donkey saw the Angel of the LORD standing in the way with His drawn sword in His hand, and the donkey turned aside out of the way and went into the field.”
6. Some angels have been designated to guard the water ways.
7. There are angels sent to give divine protection. Psalm 91:11 declares, “For He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways.”
8. There are guardian angels.
9. There are harvesting angels.
10. Some angels have been assigned to be break through angels. Daniel met one of these angels in Daniel 10:12-13, “Then he said to me, ‘Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; and behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left alone there with the kings of Persia.’”
11. The Lord has sent angels to minister to the saints of God, for the purpose of restoration, nourishment, and strengthening.
Divine miracle provision is going to be released. When Simon came to Jesus inquiring about where to get the money to pay taxes, Jesus responded in Matthew 17:27 saying, “Nevertheless, lest we offend them, go to the sea, cast in a hook, and take the fish that comes up first. And when you have opened its mouth, you will find a piece of money; take that and give it to them for Me and you.”
In different places of the earth, new resources such as gold, oil, and stones will be found. Pray this will help prosper the kingdom for salvations. Included is Saudi Arabia, where new finds are going to spring forth.
Open air crusades will be at a peak in 2010.
In some places, dams will break causing immense devastation.
Financial institutions and stock markets will experience great shakings. There will be extreme ups and downs.
The Pacific Northwest will have weather tribulations including freezes, high winds, water damage, and power outages.
The spotlight will be turned onto Israel, and especially its president.
A fresh move of repentance and godly sorrow will sweep through some regions.
Certain presidents in Africa will join together and even declare days of fasting for the nations in Africa.
In England an open proclamation of atheism will flood the streets. At the same time, to offset this flood from hell, revival break outs will happen in small unlikely places. There is war in the heavens.
Various places will experience supernatural outpourings and the foot of God going down. Several out breaks will be so sovereign that news media will capture unexplainable events. Some may be in open air meetings. (ie; Jose Mora, San Diego)
The apostolic prophetic anointing will operate under new realms of the glory, going from glory to glory.
Presidents and countries will align themselves like never before. The purposes will be both for good and evil.
North Korea will come out and completely reveal and make known its motives because they are so sure of themselves.
As God first judges the church before the world, He is about to uncover hidden sins in the church. These exposures will be in the media forefront. Future exposures will be to such a degree that it will make past exposures look minor.